MLA Executive Committee consists of up to 11 elected members inclusive of the Chairman, up to 2 Vice Chairmen and the Treasurer who offer a cross-sectional representation of the membership in the UK and overseas.
MLA meetings take place approximately four times per year and an AGM is usually held in January each year during the Tullett Prebon London Boat Show. The purpose of these meetings is to continually improve the work of the MLA and its members.
See below for a full list of current MLA Executive Committee Members.
- John Clarke, Team Sailing (Chairman)
- Jackie McLean, Sunsail (Vice-Chair)
- Rob Gaffney, Hamble School of Yachting (Treasurer)
- Peter Ellis, British Offshore Sailing School
- Peter Gordon, Rockley Watersports
- Tom Sowerby, Bisham Abbey Sailing & Navigation School
- Martin Gray, Pure Latitude
- Steve Styles, Brixham Sea School
- Eddie Hill, Firstaway Yacht Charters (Co-opted member)